Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
About The Position
As HR Associate you have a broad role in the Best factory. You work closely together with the team leaders and employees on both daily matters and fundamental improvement areas which are still part of our start-up/scale-up journey. You partner in this with the HR Director EMEA who is end responsible for HR in Best.
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
Culture & Employee Experience:
- Shape and embody Redefine Meat's culture throughout our organization.
- Create an exceptional employee experience that sets us apart.
Recruitment & Staffing:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment, from posting jobs to interviewing candidates.
- Elevate the candidate's experience.
- Collaborate with temporary labor agencies for efficient staffing.
On/Offboarding and Orientation:
- Smoothly onboard new employees, introducing them to our culture & setting them up for a successful start.
- Manage to offboard for departing employees.
Employee Administration & Payroll Management:
- Maintain confidential employee records.
- Handle HR documentation, contracts, and benefits administration.
- Ensure precise input for payroll processing and be the point of contact for our payroll third party.
- Be the owner and expert of time registration.
- Coordinate and provide guidance to managers in the absenteeism process.
Training and Development:
- Coordinate and track training programs.
- Monitor employee development, skill matrix, and certification completion.
- Be the go-to for employee inquiries and concerns.
- Handle employee relations discreetly and professionally
- Be the guardian and promotor of a healthy and respectful employee relations environment.
HR budget & Purchase Order process:
- Keep oversight of the HR budget administration and own the PO process for HR-related purchases.
- Support various HR initiatives as required.
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or a related field.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with cultural adaptability.
- Enthusiastic with a drive to foster a positive work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- High integrity and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS systems.
- Empathetic with a passion for building a positive atmosphere.