Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
Junior Maintenance Technician
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food! Having fun together, having a great atmosphere at work and being able to develop & grow together is our most important mission next to producing the most amazing meat.
As Junior Maintenance Technician you are responsible for the maintenance, analysis & repair and improvement of all new equipment from world-leading OEMs such as RedefineMeat 3D printer company, Vemag, JBT, Fuji Packaging, and Sealpac in our factory. Additionally, you will support production and work towards building and maintaining the maintenance department to become The Best Maintenance Team.
· Assisting with planned maintenance: mechanical, electrical, sensors, programs, utilities and building to ensure optimal performance and minimize downtime.
· Observing senior technicians and learning from their experience and knowledge.
· Helping with troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment under the guidance of senior technicians.
· Assisting with equipment installation and start-up activities.
· Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental, and quality regulations.
· Maintaining an adequate inventory of spare parts and supplies.
· Participating in training and development activities to improve skills and knowledge.
· Work in Maintenance Management System: updating maintenance plan and program, and reporting activities.
· Identifying and reporting potential safety hazards or equipment malfunctions.
What you'll need
We are looking for:
· Electrical or mechanical trained technician with 0-2 years of experience.
· Education level of MBO 4 or HBO.
· Possess analytical, logical, and creative thinking skills with a solution-oriented mindset.
· Has a disciplined and structured approach to work.
· Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
· Demonstrates a high level of responsibility for their work.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
· Able to work in a day shift, and in the future, in 2-shifts.
· Be hygienic: clean yourself on regular basis and wear clean clothes.
· Fluent in communication, including speaking, reading, and writing, in either Dutch or English.