Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
Operations HRBP - Best
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Be an ambassador and creator of our culture and imprint the culture into every aspect of how we build our organization together
- Execute the HR strategy, policies and practices on site and contribute to building these together with the central HR team
- Work both at an operational and tactical level, in which you mainly provide support and coaching to the teamleaders on various HR matters
- Provide HR advice and support to employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle
- Drive proactive employee communications and engagement initiatives
- Ensure compliance to all relevant labour laws
- Coordinate all recruitment activities – from developing the recruitment toolbox in collaboration with our Talent Acquistion team, maintaining good working relationships with agencies, and providing best in class candidate experience up until developing campus recruitment strategy
- Coordinate the absenteeism processes
- Be a trustworthy partner to your business managers and all employees
What you'll need
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working as an HR Business Partner in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch employment law
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally, with all levels of the organization
- Fluent both in Dutch and English
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible, embrace and drive change
- Connecting the dots and sensitive to organization dynamics
- High integrity and accuracy
- People person, with high emphatic skills and liking a good atmosphere!