Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Linking pin between R&D and production plant.
- Research and development of new processes and products with new materials.
- Develop and execute work programs aimed at achieving company goals under tight development milestones.
- Implementation of equipment and new recipes.
- Continuously seek out best practices, develop team skills and provide technical leadership in product and process development, quality systems, and regulatory oversight.
- Provide continuous improvement solutions.
- Execution of food safety within the department.
What you'll need
- BSc in Food Science or related disciplines.
- 3+ years of Industrial experience and demonstrated success in process and product development in the food industry.
- A team player with the ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Proven ability for independent work.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- High level of accuracy.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.