Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company and learn a fascinating field in the food industry.
- The role combines laboratory and production environment.
- Raw materials and final products control and sampling, including chemical in-house analysis.
- Responsibility for GMP practice implementation at the production areas.
- Management of sensory panels, this will include panel schedule, product preparation, panel sheets preparation (with collaboration with R&D), panel sheets analysis and distribution.
- Lab samples preparation and sending it to the external laboratories.
- Shelf-life management.
- HACCP online verifications (CCP+ OPRP).
- Quality forms validation.
- Working closely with Supply chain, Production, R&D, Purchasing.
What you'll need
- HAS in Food Technology.
- 2+ years of experience as a QC in a food factory.
- Understanding of food safety.
- Working under pressure and managing several complex projects simultaneously .
- Analytical ability to analyze and present data.
- Ability to work and report in English.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level skills with OFFICE applications.