Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Translate business agendas and objectives into a strategic HR roadmap, with supporting initiatives and action plans while garnering support/ownership for that roadmap within the organization
- Coach business leaders on people-related matters including talent assessment, development and succession, organization effectiveness, and high-performing team characteristics
- Design, monitor, and measure HR metric/KPIs dashboards to facilitate change and drive key insights and decisions that support growth and retention
- Play a leadership role in the design and execution of business restructures, critical workforce planning initiatives, and identify critical succession planning needs
- Enhance employee development & management throughout the year by providing coaching, mentoring, and timely feedback; design fit-for-purpose goal-setting agendas
- Mentor HRBP Team members on employee development best practices to support business needs
- Guide managers regarding mentorship, development and retention of employees
- Facilitate communication, collaboration, and engagement across all areas of the business
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience as a HRBP.
- Experience in HR transformation and implementation of core values.
- Experience in project management, change management, and independent program driving.
- Experience in data analysis, data management, and decision-making based on data.
- Experience in interpersonal communication and relationship building with organizations at all levels.
- Experience in the adaptation of working style to fit the needs of the teams.
- Experience in helping global organizations scale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience.