Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
Marketing Communications Intern
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Project management: Support the end-to-end process of various projects brainstorming ideas to implement them. Ensure projects stay on timelines and meet deadlines.
- Brand & Marketing materials: Prepare all marketing materials related to (but not limited to) building presentations, writing brochures and posts in various social media, press releases etc.
- Internal & External stakeholders: Manage and partner with cross-functional teams, suppliers, and subcontractors from various fields to support the flow of all projects.
What you'll need
- Currently studying for your bachelor's or master's degree ideally in communication/marketing specialization (you are looking to gain practical experience in a real work environment).
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Passion for marketing, content writing and public relations.