Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
Business Development Internship
About The Position
Business Development Internship Redefine Meat- Utrecht, the Netherlands
Period: February 2024 – July 2024
At Redefine Meat™, we believe the world deserves better meat – a new kind of meat that’s good for the environment, kinder to animals, and of course, delicious. With cutting-edge technology, we've created plant-based New-Meat™ that has the same flavor, texture, and versatility as animal meat.
Redefine Meat™, one of the fastest-growing FoodTech companies, is looking for an independent, well-organized, data-driven, and talented Business Development Intern. As a business development intern at Redefine Meat you will be responsible to further drive the company’s global expansion. You will be part of the team that will set-up the company’s office in the Netherlands to serve the EMEA region.
You will join our evolving team in Europe early on and have a critical part in developing sales strategies and processes, using in specific channels, providing sales support, brand building, and assisting with product definition.
Ready to redefine the meat industry with us? Here is what you would do!
· Business development: Research, pursue and develop new business relationships with chefs, category buyers in food service and retail through the building of a large pipeline of leads and help drive the sales KPI’s. This can be done by calling, email outreach, events & meetings. Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce relationships with accounts, in-store execution & identify new opportunities. Ensure performance and compliance to customer agreements, supporting where appropriate.
· Strategy development: Assist in the development of competitive reviews for highlighting strengths & weaknesses, as well as sales techniques of competition while monitoring their movement within the marketplace. Interact with the Consumer Insights, Product & R&D teams to utilize industry insights and client feedback to continuously improve the company’s value proposition. Assist on the establishment of annual customer sales plans, monitor and manage pro-actively budgets with efficient reporting and dashboards.
· Customer success management: Drive the establishment of longlasting business relationships by ensuring correct and successful onboarding of newly retained customers. Drive the mutual success through correct implementation and activation.
· Sales operations: Assist with daily sales operations activities and preparations, helping the team to be best enabled on the mission to bring New-Meat to the market. Scheduling tastings with (potential) new customers for Field Sales and assist them in maintaining their agenda's. You keep track of the samples we have in stock and send samples to (potential) customers.
· Lead/Data collection: you automize and outreach projects for growth hacking. You provide the team with regular insight of the plant based food industry by doing market research and assist with organizing and creating S&M related events
What you'll need
Are we a match? Let’s see if you are the ideal candidate
· You fully believe in the importance of redefining the meat industry. Disregarding whether you are carnivore, flexitarian or vegetarian.
· You’re creative with your ideas, curious, honest and you dare to be bold even if it means that you make mistakes - you quickly learn from them, so they’re not repeated.
· You’re comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and like to do things differently.
· You will obtain a bachelor's or master's degree.
· An sincere interest in hospitality industry/ food and/or horeca is a pre!
· You are willing to be hands on.
· You speak and write fluently both in Dutch and English.
Getting hungry? What is in it for you?
· An enthusiastic team of great, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission
· An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently, and you will get challenged to raise the bar.
· The possibility to help build Redefine Meat and our mission. Only together can we redefine the meat industry!
· We have adopted a hybrid way of working
· Fun! Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too, but do this with loads and loads of fun (sport activities, drinks afterwork, … you name it)
Please send your CV to [email protected], we would love to get in touch with you!