A delicious and tender plant-based New-Meat™ flank cut. With a coarse texture and bursting with deep lamb flavors, it’s perfect for marinating, grilling, and cooking. Already awarded with a place of honor in the kitchens of the world’s leading chefs, its taste, texture, versatility and ease of preparation have no bounds.
Made with plant-based ingredients, enjoy a great meat-eating experience without compromising on taste, health, or sustainability.
Water, vegetable protein (wheat protein, soy protein, potato protein), refined vegetable oils (canola oil, sunflower oil), corn starch, wheat starch, wheat flour cocoa butter, flavorings, salt, barley malt, maltodextrin, spices (contain mustard), color (beetroot red), dried vegetables
|Amount per 100gr||(Quantity)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Suitable for eating only after roasting or frying. Preparation suggestion using a pan:
- Thaw the desired amount for the intended portion in the refrigerator
- Place on a cutting board and cut against the grain into 3 cm slices
- Season generously with oil
- Heat a pan over a medium to high flame, and fry each side for 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 72°C
- Place on a cutting board and slice across the grain (slices approx. 0.5-1 cm)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Any Way You Slice It
Starving for more choices than just the same old minced alt-meat patties? Explore our vast selection of top-shelf cuts guaranteed to satisfy any sized appetite.