Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
About The Position
Redefine Meat, one of the fastest-growing FoodTech companies, is looking for an OperatorFood Technologist Team Lead.
You will join our evolving Innovation and Technology team.
We design the alternative protein field, coming up with cutting-edge food 3D printing technology and plant-based alt meat, and other sustainable products. We believe it’s possible to obtain meat while being environmentally and animal friendly.
At Redefine Meat, we are as passionate about our people as we are about food! Being a part of our team and culture means that you are a critical part of us realizing our goals and will play an integral role in helping to shape our business.
We are looking for a Food Technologist Team Lead for our Innovation department.
The position is temporary as a replacement for maternity leave with an option to continue in a different position in our R&D department.
· Ensure a tidy and safe working environment
· Operate one or more of the production (print or shapes) and/or packaging lines
· Coordinate the tasks on your line together with production employees
· Monitor the process by checking for correct quality of the product specifications and carry out various quality checks
· Fix small malfunctions
· Execute first line maintenance
· Take care of the prescribed cleaning work on the machine and working environment, so that hygiene is guaranteed
What you'll need
• Completed technical, MBO education or have a demonstrable MBO working & thinking level
• Experience in the food industry is an advantage
• Knowledge of HACCP
• Have an affinity with technology
• Firmly in your shoes and know how to set priorities
• Communicative (NL and/or English) in word and writing
• Goal-oriented, flexible and a team player
• High level of standards for yourself & to address your colleagues on food safety & safety first
• Like a good atmosphere and you are collegial
• Involved, always looking for improvement potential on the lines
• Eager to learn and understand the importance of Lean and continuous improvement
• Preferably master the Dutch and English language, but at least one of them
• Preferably have experience as an operator on the line
• Like to work with the most modern techniques and tools