To create a world where anyone can enjoy great meat without compromiseAt Redefine Meat, we believe enjoying meat is about more than just taste; it’s an experience that caters to all your senses. Having studied meat’s complex structure down to its molecular composition, we understand what drives each sensory process. In developing our own proprietary technology, we have mastered the ability to create New-Meat that gratifies on every emotional level.
A Taste for Success!
We’ve come a long way in just a short period of time, including some impressive and truly memorable highlights.
- 2021Selling thousands of New-Meat dishes at Pop-up restaurant
- 2021We’ve Launched in Israel
- 2021100 employees
- 2020World's largest blind tastingThe ‘world’s largest’ blind taste test for its 3D printed meat alternative. The company secured over a 90% acceptance rate.
- 202010 kg per hour printing speedRedefine Meat has spent several years examining the muscle structure to determine a formal way to engineer and 3D print different styles of meat.
- 2019Seed round / 10 employees
- 2019Strategic collaboration with Givaudan
- 2019World's first blind tasting in a restaurantDiners at a fancy restaurant in Israel were served an elegantly plated kebab, garnished with an eye-catching swipe of crimson sauce and thin slices of red onion.
- 2018World's first 3D printed plant based steak
- 2018Company founded
A Seasoned Team of Passionate Meat Experts
Get to know our all-star team, whose talent and experience is surpassed only by their passion for great meat.
- 100Team members
- 47R&D Members
- 5PhD Degrees
Investors and partners
Helping Us Build the World’s Largest Meat Company
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Grants & Awards
on the Cutting Edge
on the Cutting Edge
The Israel Innovation Authority is the support arm of the Israeli government, charged with fostering the development of industrial R&D within the State of Israel. Redefine Meat received the IIA largest grant ever for a technological startup within the food segment, and is the first Alt-Meat company to receive support for the transfer of technology from development to production.
EIT Food accelerator program – Redefine Meat chosen as winner in the first ever cohort of the prestigious food tech accelerator managed by the European Institute of innovation and technology (Funded by the European Union). The winners were selected out of 41global agrifood technology startups involved in the EIT FAN Program and over a four-month acceleration period.
Redefine Meat won the 2018 Start up Innovation Challenge category for Most Innovative Plant-based Finished Product. For the Fi Europe Innovation Awards, a jury of eight experts from various fields of the F&B industry selected the most innovative submissions from the international entries.
Out of hundreds of participants and 15 international finalists, Redefine Meat received the "people choice award" for ground-breaking, sustainable solutions for the food and agriculture (F&A) industry. FoodBytes! by Rabobank is a global pitch competition and networking platform – hailed for identifying leading innovation and insight, judged by an esteemed panel of experts.