JOIN THE TEAM
If you love meat, vegetables, animals or just want to help save the planet with new technologies, let’s do it together.
Procurement and Logistic Manager
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers for:
- Food ingredients.
- Technical parts and items.
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production.
- Responsibility for international shipments from and to Israel.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness along the supply chain.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of ingredients and delivered goods.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and overall supply chain
Proven work experience of at list 5 years as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement.
Experience in purchasing food components.
Experience in technical procurement is an advantage.
Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
Talent in negotiations and networking with partners and suppliers.
Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
Experience in collecting and analyzing data into management level reports.
BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration is an advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention position in subject line: Procurement and Logistic Manager
Senior Food Technologist
Product development in conjunction with the machine development team.
Management of the food development strategy program.
Technological consulting to relevant functions outside the company.
Assure accuracy of ingredients and nutritional information for the products specification according to relevant regulations.
Develop and ensure shelf life of products.
Management of raw materials specifications.
Prepare product descriptions and information for external partners.
Experience in leading the development of complex food product and technologies, as well as hands-on experience
Deep understanding of the main technological fields relevant to the company, with emphasis on food and meat alternative technologies
High skills in organization and professional communication both internally and externally (investors, partners, customers, external laboratories etc.)
BA in food science / technology / engineering.
MSc, PhD in food science is preferred.
Experience of at least 5 years in product development in meat alternative or other solid foods.
Managerial experience is an advantage
- Design and carry out experiments
- Data analysis and presentation
- Prepare procedures for calibration, qualification, and process control.
- Multidisciplinary system engineering
- Participate in professional teams of brainstorming and planning
- Leading tasks, managing work plans
- Tool operation at prototype level; customer support, both locally and overseas.
Relevant B.Sc.: physics, electrical engineering, chemistry, material science or similar.
Experience of at least 2 years in the print industry, experience in 3d printing – substantial advantage.
Proven track record in multidisciplinary system engineering
Experienced in data analysis and presentation
Self-managed, good interpersonal skills, team player.
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Available for overseas support.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Please mention position in subject line: System/Application Engineer
Senior Software Developer
Main Objectives and Tasks:
Complete ownership of the development of the system operating software according to existing SRS, working closely with a System engineer
Direct management of a junior SW developer (currently employed)
Establish version control development methodology
Integration of the software into the full system, together with the integration team
Management of subcontractors for the development of software modules (UI and others)
Managing a software testing engineer (to be recruited)
Background and Requirements:
Degree in Software Engineering
At least 8 years of software development experience of complex multidisciplinary systems, including integration phase
Extensive experience and deep understanding in communication with hardware modules and motion controllers
Significant experience in C#
Proven ability of independent work
Experience in software testing
Experience in developing software for digital printing systems, preferably 3D printing - a significant advantage!
Work experience as a single developer - a significant advantage
Experience in managing employees and/or subcontractors - an advantage
Marcom / Brand Specialist
Areas of Responsibility:
• Lead Redefine Meat Ltd. branding process, and its implementation on various platforms
• Create and implement plans to increase company brand awareness
• Work with external agencies to achieve brand objectives delivering a brilliant brand
• Building and executing marketing plans (including media, PR etc.)
• Work with Product Marketing and other functions to drive product launch
• Create various marketing tools for different purposes including sales kits, new customers kits, go to market partners kit and etc.
• +3 years of experience in Brand / Marcom or Advertising positions
• Food / CPG companies – an advantage
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and independently
• Exceptional attention to details
• Results driven, ambitious with a can-do mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Language: English - Native or high level of proficiency
R&D Integration Engineer
Redefine Meat Ltd. is looking for an R&D Integration Engineer for developing electro-mechanical setups and testing systems, planning and executing series of tests and generating innovation. A unique opportunity to join our Technology and Innovation group early on and make a vision a reality, alongside many challenges and opportunities.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, including food, materials and 3D printing
- Developing and modifying building testing tools, electro-mechanical setups and 3D printing systems for R&D
- Executing feasibility studies, designing tests, executing experiments and analyzing the results
- Working with internal and external focal points
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant engineering or scientific areas – a must
- Experience with development and integration of electro-mechanical systems
- At least 5 years experience in R&D – a must
- Fluent English – a must
- Proven ability for independent work – a must
- Experience in modifying/developing 3D printers – a major advantage
- Knowledge or experience in food technology – an advantage
- Multidisciplinary knowledge (Programming, 3D printing, Matlab, FEA, Biology, Biochemistry, DIY skills) – an advantage
- Experience in project management – an advantage