Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
QA Manager - Best
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Management of a quality system that supports the company's quality policy and standards.
- Contact person with regulatory and accreditation authorities in the fields of food safety and quality
- Professional authority in the field of quality assurance of the plant.
- Operation of the examination and audit system in the factory
- Implementation of procedures and instruction and adjustment for factory parameters.
- Employee training
- Management representative on quality - reporting to senior management on the performance of the quality system at management meetings and management surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance for GFSI FSMS/ FDA.
- Adaptation of processes and work instructions to the legislation and updating them in accordance with the update in the legislation.
- Analysis and handling of customer complaints and customer satisfaction.
- Conducting audits of regulators and customers.
- Managing and monitoring environmental requirements
What you'll need
- Degree in Food Engineering/Food Sciences/Biology/Biotechnology.
- QA management experience for at least 3 years
- Depth understanding of food safety especially in sensitive food.
- Working under pressure and managing several complex projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ability to lead projects independently.
- Willingness to work and partner with our HQ