Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company and learn a fascinating field in the food industry.
- Providing management and control of the quality assurance processes
- Maintaining the quality of products
- Ensuring all processes are controlled and monitored
- Processing quality audits and quality assurance reviews
- Documenting new and existing processes
- Troubleshooting manufacturing quality issues
· FSSC preparation
What you'll need
- BSc in Food Science, MSc is an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in QA within a food factory
- Working under pressure and managing several complex projects simultaneously.
- A team player with the ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to work and report in English.