Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
Freelance Chef- Cologne
About The Position
At Redefine Meat, we love Meat. Really, really love Meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based Meat that’s good for the environment and kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Deliver online and offline demos and culinary support to reach & penetrate the business growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and prospects, identifying their needs and offering solutions.
- Responsible for the preparation of all ingredients for internal and external events.
- Ensure quality and safety according to company standards.
- Generate new recipes and collaborate with various teams to share knowledge.
- Plan and execute product demonstrations, tastings, and events to promote Redefine Meat products.
- Provide ongoing customer support, addressing questions and concerns, and resolving issues as needed.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competitor activities, and product developments to provide insights and recommendations to the team.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of proven culinary experience
- Knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong knowledge of the French landscape, including the culinary scene and customer preferences
- Strong understanding of nutrition
- Customer-focused with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent in German and English