Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Perform all day-to-day financial transactions, including activities related to the account payable function, reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, sales, tax, and revenue recognition.
- Responsible for several bank accounts (local and foreign) including daily reconciliation and monthly controls.
- Responsible for overseeing the monthly trial balance, including but not limited to bank and credit card reconciliations, posting of journal entries, and fixed asset register.
- Manage intercompany transactions between the parent company and foreign entities and ensure proper consolidation and elimination of these transactions.
- Monitoring accrued payments and prepaid expenses.
- VAT submission.
- Handling other regulatory requirements (withholding taxes, tax payments, etc.).
- Process Travel & expenses reports and maintain approval flow.
- Assist and support in the year-end audit process.
- Assist in improving, developing, and documenting accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls with a continuous focus on ERP process improvement and accuracy.
- Support implementation of ERP.
- Ad hoc accounting and bookkeeping projects as needed.
What you'll need
- Certified Bookkeeper
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position (Start-up experience is a plus).
- Experience with leading a bookkeeping team.
- Experience with ERP (SAP, Priority, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Service-oriented, friendly, and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Englis