Hungry for a new career opportunity? Find your next job
Senior Product Manager
At Redefine Meat, we love meat. Really, really love meat.
We believe that the world deserves New-Meat™, plant-based meat, that’s not only good for the environment but is also kind to animals. Having studied animal meat’s unique components, and perfected cutting-edge technologies, Redefine Meat provides a wide range of high-quality products that are just as delicious as the meat you already know and love. New-Meat™ delivers an uncompromised and extraordinary culinary experience with its taste, texture, and aroma.
We also know that we will reach the unreachable with a great team of passionate, courageous, and curious people.
We’re as passionate about people as we are about food!
- Lead the strategy and development processes of New-Meat™ products from idea to launch to ensure the growth of Redefine Meat’s portfolio.
- Lead the global food service segment in the product team (manage 2-3 product managers directly)
- Ensuring successful introduction of new products to the local and global Food-Service market.
- Defining the roadmap of new products, packaging, and product cost structure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as R&D, Production Planning, Supply Chain, Sales, Marcom, etc.
- Improving existing products based on consumer feedback.
- Create business models, analyze the competitive landscape and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Ensuring sales have relevant sales tools and training on each new and existing product.
What you'll need
- 6+ years of experience in product management from global food companies.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional interfaces.
- Excellent analytical abilities, time management, and strong project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high impact environment.
- Proven ability to build, understand and consider financial scenarios (e.g. product P&Ls, market analysis, etc).
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills.
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to travel abroad.