Redefine Meat Ltd. (“Company“) endeavors to make its website, available at: redefinemeat.com (“website“), accessible for people with disabilities. We are continually working on making our website available to as many people as possible, while ensuring compliance with the relevant accessibility standards by using different functions such as:
- Change colors, contrast levels and fonts;
- Screen reader in various speeds;
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
WHAT IS WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY?
An accessible website is a website that enables people with disabilities to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as other website visitors.
COMPLIANCE STATUS OF THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
The accessibility adjustments on this website were carried out in compliance with the global WCAG 2.1 guidelines at the AA level, as well as applicable legislation. Most pages on this website meet AA level accessibility criteria, however note that, despite our efforts to make all the pages on the website accessible, we may discover parts or capabilities of the website that have not yet been made accessible.
As part of our accessibility efforts, we have placed an accessibility menu, which you can easily open by clicking the designated widget placed on the website, in order to provide a verity of accessibility modifications, which includes the following functions:
- Enable keyboard navigation (for example, you can navigate forward on the website using the TAB button. To navigate back, press the SHIFT + TAB key combination) and voice navigation;
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc.;
- Change color contrast based on dark background;
- Change color contrast based on a light background;
- Change the website’s colors;
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people;
- Change the font for readability;
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white;
- Highlight links on the website;
- Hide images;
- Pause animations;
- Navigation to content areas – you can skip parts of content on the website by using the keyboard (for example, at the bottom of each page, you can jump to the top of the page);
- Support on assistive technologies;
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip;
- Accessibility feedback
The accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Compatibility with browsers:
We strive to be able to support the popular browsers with high market share, including:
- Internet Explorer
Third-Party Sites & Components:
Some third-party components or links that are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats, and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy. Such third-party components are governed by third parties’ accessibility policies, such as:
- Facebook Accessibility Policy
- YouTube Accessibility Policy
- Instagram Accessibility Policy
- Twitter Accessibility Policy
- LinkedIn Accessibility Policy
- TikTok Accessibility Policy
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ERRORS, INACCESSIBLE CONTENT, INQUIRIES AND SUGGESTIONS.
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. It is possible that some pages or sections on this website have human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. Therefore, we’d be happy to hear any feedback about accessibility problem! Please contact us through the means of communications detailed below with any problem or suggestions you encounter while using the website, we will do our best efforts to solve the problem and maintain the website at the best level.
In addition, if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, etc. – please contact us as detailed below.
In order to enable us to handle any issues, please include, as much as possible, complete details, and contact us at:
By email: [email protected]
By mail: Prof. Hillel ve-Khanan Oppenheimer St 10, Rehovot, Israel 7670110
Please include a description of the applicable error, issue or problem, what is the action you tried to perform, which page did you browse, what is your operating system, browser type and version, as well as the type of assistive technology (if you used it).
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback and to propose a solution as soon as reasonably possible, and subject to applicable laws’ requirements.
This statement was last reviewed on July 18, 2023.
This website was last tested on July 16, 2023.